Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Okay, so Becky Johnson finally convinced me that I need a blog, and since I can't stand myspace or facebook, I decided that maybe I should try this one!! I'm down for anything these days!! Ü So...here is my first entry on my blog!!



Life is good so far, no complaints. After a long year in 2007, Jake and I are finally going to have a baby!! We are so excited!!! I am not due until August 2 which seems like so far away. Hopefully the summer will go faster than February did. I am ready for spring!! I have had quite the anxiety about this whole baby thing, but I switched doctors and that has made all the difference. We don't know what we are having yet, so I will have to keep you posted. I think it's a girl, but I know Jake wants a boy. I don't care either way as long as it has a heartbeat and is healthy. It's so wierd to think that there is a little person in me swimming around! So far everything looks good with this one and on March 28th we will find out if Jake or I am right on the gender!!



My sister had her third baby on Friday, February 29, 2008 and she is so cute!! She had her c-section and that's great and all, but it gives me a little anxiety knowing that I am next in line!! It seriously is the biggest miracle and so crazy that that little thing came out of her stomach! She is so stinkin cute! They named her Hadley Bryn. I will have to download some pics.

3 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

Yes, you definitely need to post some pics of Beckee's baby. I can't believe she scheduled to have a c-section on the 29th!! Is she crazy?!?! But, glad you joined the world of blogging. You will LOVE it. :)

Anonymous said...

I jumped on your blog through Becky's. I hope thats not creepy to you. I am so happy for you to have a baby!! Both my kids were born in August, so good luck going through the summer!! No, It wont be that bad. Just relax and enjoy the ride. As soon as the baby moves, you'll have such a great time! Kellie (Culligan) Olsen

Becky Johnson said...

P.S. You need to post a pic of your belly!! I want to see how you look : )