Tuesday, March 24, 2009

GrocerySmarts.com

So today was quite the adventure! Have you ever heard of grocerysmarts.com?? Well, Beckee had an enrichment night and invited us all to attend and today it totally paid off. I felt like I was ripping Albertson's off (but in reality they are probably ripping me off). It seriously is awesome. We got 2 bottles of PertPlus shampoo and conditioner for FREE!!! We got like 16 boxes of cereal, 2 boxes of pop tarts, 4 boxes of rice krispie treats, and 5 boxes of bagel bites all for under $18!! It was so cool! you should check it out. New ads come out on Wednesdays and through today's experience....I wouldn't leave it until Tuesday night to go shopping! The shelves were a little bare! Now that I have done it once, hopefully it won't be a 3 hour/3 store shopping trip. Hopefully it will be a 1 hour/1 store trip! It was actually king of fun! Who would have thought grocery shopping would be fun!!

**I don't love PertPlus, but it goes great in my food storage!!

7 comments:

Karilee said...

Way to go Sweetie!! I am so proud of you. Really it is like a job so 3 hours saved you quite a bit of money. You are so grocery Smrt!! I love you.
Mom

Mike and Lisa said...

I am so glad that you posted this! I have been looking for a good website to find coupons. Thanks!

Jamie said...

Sounds awesome, I need to go to the site. My friend has been telling me about this, I would love to save like that, thanks for posting the website on your blog. Your baby is adorable I want to see her!!!

Becker Family said...

Wow! Good job! I'm excited about it too. We got two gallons of milk and a pack of gum for free! I love saving money!

Becker Family said...

Annalee,
How do you put the time under each of your friends blogs? Is it when they last updated?

Amy Dayton said...

Thanks for the info :)

Teej and Jenn said...

Thanks for going with me. I had a ton of fun spending hardly anything on a lot of food. I think I am getting a little too excited about the whole thing. Can't wait to see what we can get next.