Okay, well it wasn't actually the ER it was more just like an emergency trip to the vet! On Wednesday, I let Zoey out in the backyard and apparently she is still small enough that she can squeeze her little self under the fence. Our neighbors have a little puppy too and they frequently play with each other. Well, I went to go get Zoey because I couldn't hear her and my neighbor call over the fence to tell me she was playing with Bella. We ended up talking in the front yard for a little bit and Zoey was a getting a little annoyed with Bella. Bella doesn't know when to let it go and she doesn't bite, but she will grab Zoey's skin and legs and anything else she can get her teeth around. Well, as soon as we were both picking them up they started going at eachother and somehow Zoey lost the battle. She was gushing blood from her eye. We cleaned her up but she had a pretty good hole underneath her eye. I didn't know if I should take her to the vet or not but decided to since it was her eye. Dogs get cuts all the time but I figured her eyes are kind of important!! Well, a vet ER bill and three stitches later we came home with lampshade and all. It was really sad! Here she is with her three stiches and her cone that she hates! (I like her to wear her lampshade becuase then she can't get under the fence!!).
Good thing the cone is clear! It is kind of sissy looking!!!
3 comments:
poor puppy! Hope she heals up quickly. I have to admit, when I saw your post title, I was thinking Avery, So I'm glad it was your dog and not your beautiful baby!
That is the funniest, tinest lamp shade Ive ever seen!
Such a bummer though, I hope she gets feeling better :)
She is seriously such a pretty puppy! Too bad she had to get stitches! Glad it wasn't Avers. I thought it might be when I read the title. Hope you guys are having a fabulous anniversary! I bet you're glad Jake's home!
Post a Comment