Discovery Gateway
OMG, the coolest place ever for kids!! On Tuesday, my cute friend Jessica invited us to tag along with her and her little girl (plus two kids she nanny's for) to the Discovery Gateway. This place is so cool! Avery LOVED it! I thought that she may be a little too little but boy was I wrong! I couldn't get her to hold still to take a decent picture of her! Her little cousin Reese came along as well and she had so much fun too! Here are a few pictures I did try to get! Thanks Jess for the invite. So fun!!
Cute Elliyah
5 comments:
We can't get enough of that place! We would more often if it dodn't cost so much. They do free days once in a while, so I'll let you know if I hear of any. Avery is SO cute, btw. I love her curly hair.
We love Discovery Gateway too! I love the one of Reese and Avers sitting at the table in the house. Looks like they had fun!
ok, Avery is SO adorable!! She looks just like you. I wish I could keep up on these blogs more often.
Those pictures are so cute - gotta get down there again! I can't believe how big Avery is getting - nursery is coming soon!!
Those pics are so cute. Reese just loves you guys! Thanks so much for being so terrific with her! I really want to go check it out, it looks like a lot of fun :)
Post a Comment