Halloween was a success. The Friday before, Avery and I went to Jake's work for a little trick or treating. Avery is hysterical! She thinks she is so big it kills me! After she warmed up and got off Jake's lap...she was all about getting the candy and putting it in her "bah". I don't know that she knew it was candy, but she sure did like getting it and putting it in. She has such a small little body I was cracking up as she walked down the hall!! She is so cute I could eat her up!!




On Halloween, Jake ended up going to the U of U game and I ended up taking Avery around with her cousins trick or treating. I thought for sure she would be too little and not get it, BOY was I wrong!! She thought it was great!! Cute Hadley would run up to the door yelling "Cany, Cany", so cute!! In all it was a lot better being the parent excited for my kid than it was for me when I was a kid. I liked the candy, don't get me wrong, but dressing up is so not my thing!!

Two cute Japanese Princesses! I couldn't find Avery's chopsticks as this was the third time she had dressed up so I had to use pens. I was so bummed.

Johnny and his cute friend-Darthvader (however the heck you spell it!!)


My cute grandma and us (You can tell it is getting later! Avery's costume is off and makeup is rubbing off!!!)
....Now bring on the turkey!
5 comments:
Love her costume. How cute:)
Cute pictures. It is a lot of fun to take the little ones! I do miss that! Except on the cold and snowy days...
So cute! It is a lot more fun to be a parent on Halloween!!
Avery is SO stinking adorable! Next time you are out at Beckee's house, stop by and see if I am home (now that I am back at my parents). I want to see you guys.
I just read your sister's blog and I literally cried. She is such a strong woman! I wish I could ever be that strong.
Post a Comment