Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring!!

I should probably post about Easter, but I didn't take any pictures. It's kinda lame without pictures!! We had a good Easter. We headed up to Idaho on Saturday night (luckily Avery slept through the night!) and had a little egg hunt at his mom's. Avery LOVED the eggs. She would rather open and close them, than eat the candy! After our Ham, nummy funeral potatoes, and jello, it was delish! We headed down to my grandma's. This spring has felt more like winter than anything. There was still snow at my grandma's so we had the egg inside her house! I don't know that she was thrilled with everyone searching through to find their eggs and baskets, but I was thankful I didn't have to truck through the snow with Avery!! Easter was great!



The other day, Avery grabbed Jake's keys and said "dri" or something like that. She has never said it before and we couldn't figure out what she wanted. She wanted to go in to the garage so bad she was throwing a fit. So we opened the door and she went straight to the driver's side door of the car. Oooohhhh "DRIVE" she wants to drive!!! What 1 1/2 year old gets the keys and says they want to drive!! She kills me!!



I have to post this because it is too funny not to. I'm sure she will kill me when she is older but I can't help but laugh!!


So before I started video taping, I told her to sit on the potty and "push"...well, she pushed really well and a couple of toots came out! She clapped and was so proud of herself! She is hysterical! She thought that was so great, that something really came out! We sat in the bathroom for probably a half an hour, only for her to climb off the toilet into the tub and went to the bathroom! REALLY?! we were so close and we missed!! Oh well, maybe next time!! Ü

4 comments:

Amy Dayton said...

Those videos are hysterical! It is so fun to see your baby girl and hear her talk! You are a cute mom.

Unknown said...

she is so stinkin cute! she was bein so cute the other night too when we were over for the jazz game! i just love my little vie vie! haha "baubrey" i can't lie.. i think i'm the favorite aunt!

Ashlee said...

LOL- Seriously so funny! I got a good laugh out of these videos. You are such a good Mom Annalee. Avery is so lucky to have such a cute momma!

Unknown said...

haha those videos kills me!