Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Seamstress?....not hardly!


My cute friend sewed a couple of dresses for her little girl who is a couple months older than Avery, and they were darling!! So....I attempted!! I am by far a seamstress but it has been theraputic for me. I'm not sure why but it was actually quite fun. It is far from perfection, but considering it's my first one, I'll take it!!

7 comments:

Shantelle said...

Good for you! The dress looks adorable! It was fun seeing you tonight.

Melissa said...

Wow! I am so impressed!! You have become Holly Homemaker. We need to have a fun girls' night sometime soon!

Ashlee said...

Annalee, It is adorable! You did a great job! I love the fabric too! You should be proud of yourself m' dear! Way to go my dear friend!

Chelsea said...

Nice! You should make one my size ;)

Mike and Lisa said...

I think it looks darling! You did a great job!!!

Annie said...

SO SO cute!!! can you make me one??! haha

Becky Johnson said...

That is SO darling. I love it. You could TOTALLY make those for baby shower gifts.