Friday, June 24, 2011

Avery says...

Avery was having a moment, a screaming moment, she didn't want to take a nap. She was sitting on the couch with her blanket over her head crying. I was trying to ignore her and was sitting on the other end. I hear this, "HEY MOM!! THERE'S A BUGGIE!!!" She was freaking out because there was a fly on the couch! A fly?! Really?!

The other morning, Rylee was crying and waking up. Avery ran in to see her and I was listening to the monitor as Avery was trying to soothe her sister. I heard "Ryee, (she can't say her L's) it's okay, do you want your mom to come get you?" I was dying! I'm your mom too Aves! Then she came in and told me that Rylee wanted me to go get her! Funny girl!

2 comments:

Maines said...

I sure love that ave. And I love the picture with rylees bow in her face. So funny

Becker Family said...

She cracks me up! I love her! And I love how calm you are when she screams... :)