Thursday, August 18, 2011

In Avery's words....

We were watching family home videos and Jake asked Avery if that was "Aunt Beckee", her response,
"no, she's a people!"!! 8/27/11 (I guess she thought Jake was calling Beckee an ant!!)

Avery went to Cabella's with Jake today and Jake was teasing Avery saying that the stuffed bears were going to get her. I guess they were walking down the stairs and Avery quickly moved to the other side of Jake and said "that bear is going to get you daddy!" (the polar bear that was on the side of the stairs) 8/20/11

Avery was drawing today and she tells me she is drawing me. After finishing "my" portrait, she says she is going to draw her dad, "and it's going to be scary!!" I about died!! Whenever she says something is scary, she will put her hands up and shake them. She is such a funny little girl!

She came into my room this morning and put her arms around my neck and in her sweet little voice she said "I love you mom". Melted my heart. She is such a cute little thing!

I asked Avery what she learned in preschool on Tuesday, her reply..."nothing". Great! What are we paying for?!

No comments: