Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Circus

The Circus

I work with Melea with Freebies2Deals and had the opportunity to help her with a food drive for the Food Bank. If you donated, you got free tickets to the circus. Beckee and her family came and donated. So, her family, Jaymie and Haylee and all of us headed to the circus.

Avery was so stinking excited, she kept telling me "I'm so essited!" and was so bouncy and couldn't hold still! It was pretty cute. Rylee on the other hand, couldn't have cared less!! :)








 I think the circus is a little over rated. I remember going with my family for Angie's birthday and it was as good then as it was now! It really isn't the "Greatest Show on Earth"!! We actually left after the intermission because all the kids were so exhausted.
Avery was so excited to see the Elephants!


...and of course to see Haylee!

We needed a family pic at the circus, the only bad thing was we took this right before we left! Avery was tired, Rylee was tired, and both Jake and I were tired! It's a lovely family picture!! Oh, and not to mention it was so stinking hot we were all dying of heat! 
I can check that one off the bucket list!

No comments: