Monday, October 17, 2011

PMS??...maybe

Today is one of those days...I need a vacation. I have been sick all week and still don't feel all that great. Now Avery and Rylee are starting to get runny noses, and Avery's whining and crying is pushing my limits. I feel like I've almost reached the end of my rope and I might scream...oh ya, I did. I did this morning at Avery. I screamed. She has been hitting me and I hate that. So I screamed at her. I felt bad. She started to cry, the cry where she is heartbroken. I had Rylee in the tub and she was throwing a tantrum, slamming the door, hitting me...and I lost it. I hate that. And it doesn't help that my house needs to be cleaned. I think I am PMSing...or something. I need a vacation, maybe where no one is climbing on me, screaming at me, or needing something every 3, no 2 seconds. I don't want to be climbed on....pretty much touched. How horrible is that. Avery wants me to hold her all the time and sometimes I just can't. I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I'm having a PMS moment for sure. Good thing Ry is such a good baby. She just smiles and tries to scoot around.

...It's just been one of those days.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I am thinking it is called Motherhood! :) I have definitely had my moments where I have screamed and shouted at my own kids. To the point I probably would break a blood vessel in my head. The key is to take a break for yourself- get out of the house just you no one else. I struggle with making time for me but I know that I am a better mom when I do. Motherhood is not for the faint of heart that is for sure. I am here for you and love you. If you need a break. Holla! :)

Melissa said...

I'll take a vacation with you! Let's plan a girls' night out. :) You deserve a break, it's hard to be a mom! Love you.

Amy Dayton said...

I love your honesty! I can totally relate!!!I wish I lived closer so we could go through our bad days together :) GIRLS TRIP!!