“No matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you. In fact, He loves you, with an infinite love.”
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Island Park
Each year, we go up to Island Park with my family. This year it happened to fall over New Year's. It is always fun to go hang out with the fam! We eat, play games, eat, lounge and did I mention we eat?! and this year we even got to snowmobile. I love hanging out with my family. It is so crazy sometimes but it's great fun!
This cabin is so nice. Mark's parents' actually bought it. It has a garage/separate loft. It has a ping pong table and other amentinites. We played ping pong and I thought it was so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment