Sunday, May 13, 2012

8 years and counting!

I can't believe it. We have been married for 8 years!! Crazy!! This weekend, Jake got a hotel up in Deer Valley. It was so beautiful. We went shopping down in Park City on Saturday and then went to check City Creek out. While we were gone, Avery and Rylee went to spend the weekend up in Idaho.

Honestly, it felt like it was just us two of us again. We did whatever and laughed and just had a great time. It was good to get reconnected again. It was definitely needed.

I worked for 7 weeks at VW Southtowne again and finished just a week ago. It was good while it lasted but I'm glad to be back to be with my babies. Funny how things run much better if I'm home. Everyone seems much happier.

City Creek
Deer Valley

Deer Valley

Now back to reality!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Congratulations! You deserve a good weekend together! (Rylee is adorable by the way1)