Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ha ha ha!!


I was going through my pictures and forgot about these that I took. I was folding laundry on my bed. In our family, we have this ongoing joke, that "if you think you are funny, then you are". But most of the time it is so retarded that you laugh anyway because of how dumb we are. Anyway, I was folding and I looked up and this is what I saw....


I started laughing outloud! Okay, which one is jake's side and which one is mine!?!? I bet you can't guess!! So I sent a joke to Jaymie and was laughing all night. This seriously depicts my life!! I'm so messy and I can't help it!! I honestly try to be non cluttery but it is just not in my DNA. It absolutely drives Jake crazy. It's really not that funny, but to look up and see that I'm soooo messy, kind of confirms Jake's annoyance!! :)

I can't help it!

No comments: