This year, we had New Year's Eve over at the Searle's. Josh is in town and Bob is his really good friend, so it was fun to be with everyone! Nick and Amy Powell, with their kids. Troy and Kristin Brown, with their kids, Bob and Chantal with their kids, and us, made quite the group! We played BINGO and had prizes and surprisingly we stayed until midnight! I think all the adults were shocked that we made it that late! We all brought appetizers and had a great time. I decided to put Rylee down for bed about 9:30 and just kept my phone on to listen for her. Not worth keeping a baby up until midnight!! It was a great time and I think all the kids had fun too! Thanks Bob and Chantal for having all of us crazies over!
| Avery and Grace Brown |


No comments:
Post a Comment