Saturday, June 22, 2013

Random pictures from this summer

It was raining and I told Avery and Rylee to look out the car window to see the rainbow. Rylee kept asking ...or saying "where? where? where?" She clearly didn't get the idea to look out and up! So when we got home, they both jumped out and Avery was showing her the rainbow! 

Sienna Anderson, Danika Anderson, Chloe Brown, Sadie Walton, Carson Brown, Carter Anderson, Grace Brown, Dallyn Manning, and Cameron Anderson
The neighbors got a pile of dirt and the kids thought that they were helping! 



We went with the Brown's to go see Monsters University. Avery thought it was kind of scary and Rylee lasted only about 45 minutes and she was done! The other kids loved it!

Grace, Carson, Avery, Chloe, Sawyer, Troy and Jake



Their "best" scary faces!


Playing up at Grandma and Grandpa Hawkins'

Jake ran Ragnar again this year. He has acquired a new found love of running! Hopefully one day I can join him in the excitement!I was supposed to run with them, but ended up being pregnant! At the end of the race, both Jake and Troy said that I should have just run...they had seen pregnant girls on the trail....ya right!

Rick Parkinson, Jake, Andy Lund, Troy Brown, Jason Anderson
Chystal Parkinson, Tara Ashby, Melodie Lund, Kristin Brown and Amber Anderson
Missing in the picture is Nichole and Rob Parkinson
After Ragnar BBQ!



Playing in the water and eating ice cream at Grandma Olsen's new house!


No comments: