Thursday, July 31, 2014

Things they say...and other stuff I want to remember :)

Avery learned how to tie her shoes 5/12/14

scunscreen=sunscreen Rylee 3 years old (she knows it's sunscreen and corrects herself every time she says it!)

"My shoes are growing up! Do you know that?!" Rylee 6/20/14 3 years old

We were going to Inn and Out with my family and my mom was in the car. As we were getting out we were telling Rylee to stay close by us because there were lots of cars. I unbuckled her and she asks "is that the truth?"...as if what grandma was saying was questionable!! 6/28/14

We are in the bathroom getting ready to get in the bath, as Rylee is sitting on the potty, this was the conversation we were having...(mind you, it didn't stink)...

"Mom, it stenks in here!" "What does it smell like?" Rylee replies "cows!!" and then a little bit later in the day we have the same conversation and she says ..."Mom, it really stenks in here" as she crinkles her nose. "What does it smell like?" "I don't know, it stenks really bad"! Rylee 3 years old

Rylee came up to me and asked "What's my baby's name?" I responded "Hayden" "No, numbers?" I replied "9 months" and then she ran off to tell her cousin Haylee her baby is 9 months!!!

Yoodles=noodles Rylee 3 years old

No comments: