Monday, August 4, 2014

Avery's Birthday



For Avery's birthday this year, I wanted to go somewhere since we are living at Josh's. We ended up going to The Chocolate, a little bakery in West Jordan. They were able to decorate two cupcakes and decorated aprons. 

































back row: Carter Anderson, Luke Payne
middle row: Claire Trimble, Avery, Chloe Brown,  Madison Jackman
front row: Grace Van Leeuwen, Haylee Maines, Hadley Becker, Ella Hagen

Beckee and Jaymie came and it was so fun to have them!


After the friend party, we had the family over for cake and ice cream. It's kind of nice to get it all done in one day. It can be so stressful! Thank you for everyone who came and supported my sweet little 6 year old! 















Avery's "actual" birthday, we took Hadley and went to Color Me Mine and painted ceramics. I remember doing this when I was a kid and I loved it! I thought it was so fun to be with my girls! 

Happy Birthday my sweet girl! 








No comments: