Today I got a flat tire. I had been coming from downtown and had all three kids in the car with me. We had gotten off the freeway, and I decided to be a nice mom and get shakes for the kids. We stopped at Arctic Circle and as soon as we hit Redwood Road, I could hear a loud rattling noise. At first I thought it was a motorcycle next to me, but then realized it was my car making that noise. Luckily, I could pull over into the Subway parking lot. I jumped out and this is what I saw!! Jake was still downtown at work, Mark was headed out and so who do I call?! Yep...my dad! My parents were running errands and they came to my rescue! After reading the owners manual on how to unwind the spare from underneath the car, my dad switched tires for me and we headed to Discount Tire. We made it there right before they closed and fortunately enough, this $250 tire was covered under warranty...so we sat in the waiting room. Rylee pooped in her undies, we threw those away and they danced and sang in the waiting room. I'm sure it was quite the site to see! We were there for over an hour! It's crazy with three young kids! Needless to say, I was a little stressed out and the shakes melted and we threw them away! Feeling very thankful we weren't on the freeway!

No comments:
Post a Comment