So I'm watching annalees kids... Girls at school. Coy won't nap so I had him in on my bed. I heard a noise and walked out and didn't see anything. Then I heard it again and thought we must have a mouse! So I went out to find Hayden cooking on at the kitchen. Mind you she should have been in the pack n play in Haylee's room. Scared me to death! 9/15/15
Mom! Yook! Pants!! Hayden yelled down from upstairs that she had put her pants on all by herself! She was so proud!! 9/13/15
Stopped at Walmart on our way home, I stopped and got them a hamburger from McDonald's with rylee and hayden. This older lady came up and asked if she could give the girls something. At first I was like, uh....give them what?!! She showed me a $2 bill and she proceeded to tell them what cute and well mannered girls they were being and when you're nice, sometimes you get rewarded by others watching. Then she hugged me and told me to be proud and what a good job I was doing. .., I started to bawl of course....after all these tantrums with Ry, haven't felt like a very proud mom. Pretty nice people in this world. 9/21/15
I ask her if she pooped and she always tells me "no, I tooted"!!!
She will tell me, or yell at me to "turn Annie on!" And will sing "Tomorrow" at the top of her lungs with rylee.
10/31
Rylee got her kick over! 11/4
Avery got her round off back handspring back tuck! 11/4
Went to get hayden out of bed this morning and instantly she says....Daddy here? No he's at work. Avery here? No she's at school. Ry Ry here? Yes. Me here?! And then corrects herself and says hayden here.!!! 11/12/15
Tried to get hayden to try on her costume...she got it as far as around her neck and said "it fits" and started freaking out and wouldn't put it on! 10/28/15
Hayden just dropped yogurt on the floor...cleaned as of 10 pm last night...I asked her what she was doing and she says "mommy, I wiping my foots"!! As she smears it around the floor. Why do I clean?! 10/30/15
Rylee and jake have a "song"...house party by Sam hunt! 11/15/15 according to rylee.
This baby is so wiggly!! Mostly when I lay on my left side or on my back. She also gets the hiccups quite often.
I think I'm still in denial I'm pregnant. Went to the dr today and saw myself in the reflection of the door and it just seems crazy I have another little one in me. Can't wait to hold her! 11/20/15
Every time I ask the girls what we should name the baby, rylee says responds with 'Kennedy' 11/2015
Ave: our elf came. Do you have an elf hay?
Hay: no but my mom can buy one
Ave: no it comes from Santa you just don't get one sent
Me: I'll text Santa and ask him to send one
Ave: Santa doesn't text!
Me: yes huh, if he doesn't text I'll send an email
Rylee: Santa has a computer
Ave: you can't touch the elf or he goes back
Hay: *lip quiver*
In jaymies car driving home from school. 12/1/15
12/2/15
That place (fotofly) is really boring cause that don't have any fun toys!! 9/25/15 rylee
Hayden just ordered chicken salad from hay and Ry in the car!! Whose child is this?!! We don't even eat chicken salad!!! 12/4/15
Hayden just ordered chicken salad from hay and Ry in the car!! Whose child is this?!! We don't even eat chicken salad!!! 12/4/15
Avery threw her lantern away because jaya smashed it. She said that it was stupid because she drew Micky mouse on it and no one else likes Mickey Mouse and she didn't want to get made fun of. ...I'm not good at this parenting thing. 12/4/15
Moved hayden to a big girl bed 12/6/15
Hayden said the garage door opener needs to be charged, it's not working!! 12/9/15
Hayden just tried to shove Ashtyn's binkie in her mouth and she says "I did it! I did it!" Ha ha!!! 12/17/15
Hayden..12/15 2 yrs.
"Sanca"-santa
"Cake-gingerbread house
Candy cake-candy cane
Coke=coat
Rylee-calls Ashtyn's umbilical cord-a plug
Rylee got her back walkover without landing on her head! 2/10/16
Hayden came into my room with the saddest face (she was supposed to be in bed)...she could hear a dog barking outside and said she was scared of the dog!! 2/23/16
Ashtyn just rolled from her stomach to her back...twice!! 2/24/16
Last night was the worst to date since bringing this baby home...needless to say, Avery got herself ready and out the door for school all while I slept
!! I woke up as she was walking out the door!! Kinda felt like she doesn't need me anymore! How rude! 1/5/16
I just told rylee not to breathe on Ashtyn... She says "I'm not trying to" as she leans in while plugging her nose!! 1/8/16
Wow that was a very good dinner-Avery 1/14/16 Mac n cheese and broccoli
First she lived in heaven and then she lived here in Utah..Rylee talking to me about Ashtyn 1/25/16
Come sit down and read!! To rylee and Avery!! -Hayden 1/26/16
You tie me up?! As I'm tying Hayden's sweater!! 2/1/16
Where is all this steam coming from?! It's blowing snow ry! 2/1/16
Rylee just said she wished she had a boyfriend cause then you can kiss!!! We are so in trouble!! 2/1/16
I was changing Ashtyn and she coo'd for the first time. She acted like it startled her a little bit! So cute!! 7 weeks
Ashtyn is starting to smile 6 weeks
Hand and foot molds 1/15/16
Rylee: "mom! We got the whole bag of smarshmellows!!" 
said it with a huge grin on her face!! 2/26/16
No comments:
Post a Comment