We FINALLY moved Ashtyn to her own room. 5 mos
Ashtyn rolled from her back to her stomach 6/2/16 (almost 6 mod)
Dad do you have wipes? cause I peed! -Hayden 6/3/16
We were getting ready to go to St. George with my family, and Hayden kept asking if we were going on a "road trip". She kept asking the whole time if we were on a road trip!! 6/3/16
Guys, guys? Ry-Ry? Are you starving? I hungry. -Hayden 6/8/16 (driving to costco to get lunch and groceries)
Why you kids brushing yours own teeth?! -Hayden to me and Avery 5/20/16
SOMEBODY! Come wipe my bum! -Hayden 5/16/16 (Hayden was sitting in the bathroom in laundry room. It came across so funny to me)
We went to Sam's Club and Ry had a complete meltdown....screaming and along with the looks and comments. We were getting to leave the parking lot and Hayden says "are we going home? Can we go to another shopping?!!" ....um...no, I think we are good! Home bound it is!! I was done! 5/16/16
Hayden yelled "love you kids!" out the window to ry and Haylee as they got out to go to preschool! 5/17/16
"I hear the waterfall in my ears!" -Hayden 5/2/16
Rylee was SO excited for tennis today! She was worried about what she was supposed to wear and what shoes to wear and what water bottle to take! It was pretty cute! 5/5/16
I told Hayden to eat her lunch and handed her her plate (since she moved stools). She tells me not to put it in front of her but to put it "over there, cause it has meat in it!" It was a hot dog, apple and carrots! 4/20/16
Hayden is seriously so bright. She will say things that are so funny and will use the correct vocabulary. Jake and I both think she will be the comedian of the family!
Hayden just asked me if there was a bird in the squeaky toy!! 4/30/16
Rylee just asked if that was the vampire place that takes your blood, the Bioplasma. I told her there were no such thing as vampires but she argues with me and says Josh says it is and that he is the smartest in the whole universe! ...ha ha!!! 4/11/16
Rylee: ok I am getting out and I am never getting back in. Ry at the jeep safari in Moab 3/26/16
What's happened to your bed mom?! Hayden asked! I'm washing the sheets!! Where's yours sheeps? (Sheets)3/26/16
Ashtyn found her hands! She loves sucking on them!! 3 1/2 mos March 2016
I got something in my bum! What's in your bum?!! My booty!!! Ha ha oh Hayden! 3/26/16
Avery and Rylee were singing "trouble, trouble" and Hayden yells "I not trouble!" Avery tells her she's not in trouble and that its just a song!! 4/6/16
Took the younger two on a walk today. The older two were at friends houses. Hayden talked my ear off! I sure love that little peanut! We tried to find the jack rabbits, when we finally spotted one, she was so excited. She kept telling me she could see one (which I think she thought the garbage in the field was them). She sure is my little buddy! My heart is full. 3/3/16
3/14/16Hayden just asked me who was on the phone. I replied "your dad" she's asks "my Jake dad?"
Starting to recognize her name 3 mos Ashtyn 3/16/16
"It's ok kids, Zooey coming down". Hayden was going to get zoey so she wouldn't bug Avery and her friend! 3/19/16
Was changing Hayden's bum and she says "oh ma gosh! I got a big one!!" 3/19/16
No comments:
Post a Comment