Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Hayden's birthday

This year for Hayden's birthday, we went to the park and had a picnic. Grandma Olsen, took her during the day to Build-A-Bear. Hayden was a little nervous going with grandma, she told her she was scared. I don't really think Hayden knew what Build-A-Bear was. Luckily, she loved every minute once she got there!!

This girl is full of personality! She is so smart and has the best facial expressions! She remembers everything and is pretty witty! She loves to be "pounded"/tickled and always says "tickle me mom!" She is so squishy and is so fun to tickle and love and hold. She is pretty stubborn though! She for the life of me, won't get potty trained. She told me the other day, that her pull-up was her potty. I guess it's on her terms!! But I am so over it!!! I sure do love this girl! She is pretty fun to be around!!


















On Sunday, we were at my mom's and she was able to open some of her presents from her cousins.












No comments: