Friday, April 25, 2008

25 Weeks 2 Days (04/21/08)




So, I guess this is more for me and journal purposes, but I want to remember what I looked like and felt like at this point in my pregnancy. I don't know that I am excited for the third trimester. I am starting to feel really uncomfortable and feel like I can't breathe!! I have such a short torso so there is no where for this baby to sit except in my ribs!! I am getting really excited though. We bought a crib this week and I can't wait to get the nursery set up. Life is so fun right now! There is so much going on that sometimes I wonder if we are crazy (I'm pretty sure we are!!)
**I look like I am totally sticking my butt out!!! This isn't the prettiest picture!! Ü

7 comments:

The Lunts said...

YOUR THE CUTEST PREGO GIRL! AND YOU CUT YOUR HAIR ITS SO CUTE!

Shantelle said...

Looking good! It was fun to see you on Sunday and again on Tuesday. I can't wait until the babies come so we can hang out more!

Becky Johnson said...

Oh my gosh....I absolutely LOVE your hair!! And you have to be the cutest pregnant lady EVER!! I hope I can be as cute as you when I get pregnant. By the way, can we hang out soon? I miss you...especially after talking to you so much this past week.

Amy Dayton said...

Anna, you are beautiful! It makes me miss being pregnant, but only for a second. I love your haircut.

Josh said...

Oh but you look so dang cute!

Rosie

Jamie said...

I think you look super cute! The third trimester definitely isn't the best, but it was better than the first for me! I think we have to get uncomfortable so that we are willing to do anything to get the baby out!

Annie said...

Annalee, you look sooo cute! I am so excited for you to have a girl. so much cute clothes to shop for!