So, Melissa my cousin, likes to remind us all of the era in which we grew up in and our theme song over the years has become Tiffany's "I think we're alone now". We used to dress up (well, I guess it wasn't really dressing up back then) but we used to put on our roller skates, levi jackets, and our different colored (neon, mind you) sunglasses and roller skate in the basement. It wouldn't have been so bad if that's were we ended, but how can you rollerskate without your hair blowing in the wind...ya know, like Tiffany?!! So,...needless to say we got out a huge fan that my parents had (have no idea still to this day, why they have it!!) and rollerskated with the wind in our hair to Tiffany!! ....oh the good ol' days! We loved it! We made up moves and then performed them in front of our parents!! ....We were so cute!! (or wierd!!) The 80's were funny!
Anyway, a couple weekends ago, all of the girls went up to Park City for a weekend for Jeniece's bacholorette party...who needs strippers when you have entertainment like this!! We look and act like we drink a lot although there is no alcohol involved! It was fun and I'm glad that we have such a close family that can go and let loose!! Thanks Katie for letting us stay at your place! There is never a dull moment when it comes to the "weekends with the girls".... oh, and we did a little puff paint on our beautiful pink shirts thanks to Jaymie...(puff paint really??!! do they still sell that stuff?!)
Like...WHATEVER!!
4 comments:
You guys are so cute! Although I could've done without the reminder of what we looked like and how we acted back then!
That is SOOOO cute! I love it! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Hey... will you email me your email address so that I can invite you to my blog- I don't think I got yours- and we decided to go private. My email is bkaipo@yahoo.com
Ok, now you have gone tooo far!! That video is meant for a select few... not the whole Blogging world!!How embaressing!! I laughed outload when I watched it again. And I bet everyone now thinks I am a professional dancer! Who would have thought!
oh that is just hilarious! haha. I love it. Do you want to double sometime?
Post a Comment