Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SHE MADE IT!!!! ....FINALLY!!



Two days over due and one false alarm, but she made it after 9 hours of labor and 3 hours of pushing....Avery Jean Hawkins has finally made it here!!! and she is beautiful! (but of course I'm the mom and am not biased or anything!!) She was born yesterday, August 4th at 6:11 pm weighing 7 lbs 6 oz and 19 inches long. We are so excited that she has finally made it!! Her are some pics for now....

14 comments:

Annie said...

ohh my gosh!! Congratulations! SHe is so adorable and Annalee I bet you are so relieved to finally have that over with. I can't wait to meet her. By the way, I love the name. IT totally fits.

Paul & Pam Ledesma Family said...

Annalee, she is sooooo beautiful! You worked really hard to get her here and I'm sure she is totally worth the effort!! I hope you are doing okay and you are getting some sleep. I sure do love you and am very proud of you!! Congratulations!!!
Pam

Melissa said...

Congrats! Can't wait to come see her. She is beautiful! Hope you are all doing well. Love you.

Becker Family said...

Annalee,
She is such a sweet baby and just beautiful! I can't wait to see her again! How are things going? I want to call you, but I bet you are busy trying to get ready to come home from the hospital. Congratulations!
Beckee

RyanandHailee said...

She is so Adorable!!! Congrats I am so glad she finally is here. What an adventure but so worth it! Can't wait to come and see you guys! Hope you are both doing well!

Becca said...

Yay! she is here! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. I hope you are feeling good and getting as much rest as you can. We can't wait to see her in person, but we'll have to wait until Dec. she'll be big then ! enjoy you sweet baby! bye.

Chelsea said...

Congratulations!!! Let us know when you are feeling up to company.

Teej and Jenn said...

Congrats! She is so cute. I can't wait to come and hold her again. I love when they are new and so tiny. Love you guys!
Jenn, TJ, Taylor & Addison

Ben and Kira Olsen said...

Annalee & Jake,

We are so happy for you guys,she's beautiful. Annalee,you are a champion for getting though the long delivery! Hope you are getting some rest. We love you guys.

paisley muse said...

Jake and Annalee, I can't get over how beautiful Ms. Avery is! I can't wait to meet her! Sure do love and miss you.
Lori

Becky Johnson said...

You did it!!! She is SO beautiful. TOTALLY worth the wait. When can I come over and see her? I am going to be in Herriman on Saturday....would it be too soon to stop by? Congrats again

Cartier Family said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! And I love her name!

Mike and Lisa said...

She is darling! We are so excited for you!!! I hope that you and Avery are both doing well. We are excited to meet her!

The Lunts said...

Annalee she really is so cute! She looks so small and perfect! Congrats Guys I am so happy for you!