“No matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you. In fact, He loves you, with an infinite love.”
Monday, July 28, 2008
39 Weeks!!! She is almost here!!!
She is almost here and I can't believe it!! I am getting really excited! I am HUGE!!! She better be worth all of this!!! Just Kidding!!! I can't wait to hold her! Ü
You look so good for 39 1/2 weeks. I am so excited for you and Jake. We are trying to find a crib and I really like yours. Where did you get it? Best of luck to you, I hope that she comes soon! Keep me posted :)
You look awesome! I bet you are ready to get her here. I love your nursery. It is adorable! Good luck this week. I can't wait to hear (or read) all the details.
Annalee...you look SO good! I hope I look as good as you when I am ready to pop! hehe. I am SO excited to see her!! You better call me so I can come visit. :)
YEAH!! I can't wait to see her cute little face. The funny thing is I had a dream the other day that you had a boy also. CRAZY! Don't worry the ultrasounds are almost always right. GOOD LUCK! Let us know if we can do anything for ya.
bbbblalalallalala!!! Yea I thought your blog was private and I was soooo sad and then I was just checkin and here we are! You are the most adorable thing I love your belly.... I cant beleive its finally here! PS.. if you go private again add me!
9 comments:
You look so good for 39 1/2 weeks. I am so excited for you and Jake. We are trying to find a crib and I really like yours. Where did you get it? Best of luck to you, I hope that she comes soon! Keep me posted :)
You look awesome! I bet you are ready to get her here. I love your nursery. It is adorable! Good luck this week. I can't wait to hear (or read) all the details.
Annalee...you look SO good! I hope I look as good as you when I am ready to pop! hehe. I am SO excited to see her!! You better call me so I can come visit. :)
I can't believe it! I am so excited for you. You look awesome. I love your nursery it turned out way cute. Let us know when she comes!
You are SO close. I hope you let me know when she gets here. Good luck with everything, let me know if you need help with anything! Im excited for ya.
Annalee,
You're so cute! I can hardly wait for your baby to get here! Your nursery is darling! Oh, it will be so fun! Love ya~
YEAH!! I can't wait to see her cute little face. The funny thing is I had a dream the other day that you had a boy also. CRAZY! Don't worry the ultrasounds are almost always right. GOOD LUCK! Let us know if we can do anything for ya.
bbbblalalallalala!!! Yea I thought your blog was private and I was soooo sad and then I was just checkin and here we are! You are the most adorable thing I love your belly.... I cant beleive its finally here!
PS.. if you go private again add me!
Post a Comment