Monday, July 28, 2008

The Nursery

The Nursery!!!!

Jake thought the rug was a stupid accessory!! I like it and unfortunately Dakota thinks it's her new place to sleep!!!





So, being that we only have about one week left (two at the very most) I thought we should probalby get the nursery done!! Jake worked really hard and did an excellent job. It turned out really cute!!




Funny thing is, I dreamt two nights ago that the baby came out a boy...Ü that would be quite the surprise!!

6 comments:

Maines said...

So Cute!!! Come out Little Baby Hawkins!!! I love the crib! you really got lucky on that!

Annie said...

I love the baby room!!! THanks again for the wetsuit. The Tri went great except for that guy that died. so sad. Anyway I am way excited for you guys. You guys need to get working on a name for this little girl!

Mike and Lisa said...

Your nursery looks darling!

Natalie said...

3 words...I LOVE IT!

Amy Dayton said...

Love the room! Is she here yet or what? I love the pic of your big belly, you look so cute prego, and I love your hair short like that. I miss you lots!

Jamie said...

Oh what a darling nursery! I bet Avery loves it!