“No matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you. In fact, He loves you, with an infinite love.”
"The reason some people are still alive is because it is illegal to shoot them." That's probably not the kind of quote you were hoping for, but it's the only one I can think of. I'll think harder and see what I can come up with. :)
2 comments:
"The reason some people are still alive is because it is illegal to shoot them." That's probably not the kind of quote you were hoping for, but it's the only one I can think of. I'll think harder and see what I can come up with. :)
Umm....I need to see some more pics of little baby Avery! hehe.
Post a Comment