Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall....

Me, my mom and Avery.

Everyone smile and say cheese!!!
Avery's shades!!...she didn't mind them one bit, it was sooo funny!!
Sweet Hadley....
John showing of his moves on the rock!
Avery's two cute cousins...

So fall is here and maybe on it's way out. I am really sad that the fall and spring season don't seem to last long. They are my favorite!! Anyway, Beckee and her kids called and wanted to go up to the Temple Quary to have a picnic! It is so beautiful! We even saw some mountain goats on the cliffs! It made me want to go camping so bad. I didn't go on any vacations or do any camping this year because I was so pregnant but now I am feeling it and seemed to have taken every other year that I could go for granted. I serioysly love to be in the mountains! I love to be outside and camp!! I guess I shouldn't complain too much, I have this beautiful little baby to keep me busy!! I am just NOT ready for snow!!!

4 comments:

Shantelle said...

How fun! It's been a while since I've seen Beckee and your mom. How is the rest of your family doing? Avery is such a doll. Here's a random memory - do you remember when that psycho kid came to my house and I ended up knocking on your window and slept at your house? N-e way, those were the good 'ol days. (But I think these days are better b/c we have babies now!) I'll stop rambling. Looks like you had fun in the canyon.

Melissa said...

FUN!! I love Fall and I am SO not ready for Winter! Let's keep our fingers crossed for a few more weeks of nice Fall weather. We need to have a girl's night for Jen's birthday!

Aubrey said...

Hey Anna! Thanks for the invite to your blog! Your little Avery is so cute. She is the spitting image of her beautiful mom!

Love your guts!

Aubs

Thoma Lee & Ron Olsen said...

I love your quote on being a Mom - (and Grandma as it applies on our end). It's a wonderful thing to finally realize that the world doesn't revolve around you but around the little ones - thank goodness they come first in someone's eyes!