Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Avery's Blessing






So, we blessed Avery on Sunday and without any hitches, it turned out a success. I didn't realize how much effort goes into such an event!!! It was fun to have all my family and friends out to support us. Thank you for all that came and showed us your support. I know that it gets to be a lot, but I am so thankful for my huge family and for everyone making the effort.


Jake said that this day was more for the mom...maybe! I loved dressing her up and getting her all cutzie! Thanks mom for making such a beautiful dress!! She loved it!! (she told me!!) I went and had her pictures taken at Sears yesterday...she is so stinking cute!



11 comments:

Amy Dayton said...

What a little beauty! Wish we could've been there.

Shantelle said...

She is so beautiful! It was fun seeing you two the other day. I'm glad everything went well on her special day.

Teej and Jenn said...

Little Avery is so cute. I just love her. I am so glad that everything turned out well.

Becky Johnson said...

Wow!! She is SO beautiful. I LOVE the flower headband and her dress. SO cute!! I wont be able to do that with my little boy. haha. Sorry we didnt come to the blessing. I have to teach sunbeams so I couldnt miss. Plus, I figured it was more for your family. I hope you are still planning on Friday. I think you should bring Avery so I can see her. : )

Chelsea said...

I loved her cute little announcement. I am so sorry we werent able to go. I wanted to but Sean surpised me with a trip out of town for our anniversary.
I hope we can still get together sometime soon to catch up.

Jenny Young said...

She looks so cute! I think the dress fits a little better than it did in August!!

Becker Family said...

She is beautiful! I love the close up one and the one where she's kind of smiling. Very cute!

Jess and Derek said...

She is so adorable! We're sorry we missed it- we were headed off to florida at that same time... Sounds like it went well.

Karilee said...

She is so beautiful. What a wonderful day for all of us. I am so thankful for our new little sweet Avery. Jake did a great job with her blessing and you did wonderful on everything else. This will be one of the most wonderful days of your lives!!

Jamie said...

Wow. I cannot believe your mom made that dress. It's darling! And Avery is even cuter!

Tiffany said...

OMG...that cute Avery is a doll! I hope you don't mind I showed the girls at work how beautiful she is. We miss you a ton - wish you could come back but are glad you can stay home with that angel baby. Thanks for letting me be in your secret club! :)