I can't believe that my little Avery is already 8 weeks old! Where does the time go!! She is so fun and so cute. She is starting to notice things around her and it amazes me how quickly things change and how she is developing every day. I am so grateful that I can stay home and watch her grow up. I can't imagine having to leave her to a babysitter to watch her every change. She is beginning to smile more and when you talk to her she acts like she responds. She is starting coo (just a little) and it is soo stinking cute. She is so fun! I went to the Women's Conference on Saturday and was only gone for a few hours, but it seemed like forever. It felt like I was missing something. We have been glued to eachother for the last two months and I LOVE it!! I LOVE holding her. I love when she lays on her stomach on your chest....oh my little piece of heaven!! I don't know why I got so lucky, but Heavenly Father sure did bless me with such a sweet little girl.
4 comments:
She is FOR SURE the most darling thing EVER!! :) Are you going to bring her to the scentsy party so I can see and hold her?
She is getting so big! And so stinkin cute. Im sad she is already 2 months and I havent seen her. Lets get together soon!!
I am so sad that Mike and I can't make it to Avery's blessing! I am excited to meet her - she looks so darling! We hope you, Avery, and Jake are doing well.
Wow, what a big girl. I love when they start to smile back at you. It makes everything all worth it. Isn't being a mom the best? You are so cute Annalee!
PS So sorry about Dakota. What a hard thing. We had to put our dog to sleep and I remember crying so hard. Do you remember Molly? Anyway, I am sorry! At least she is no longer in pain.
Post a Comment