“No matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you. In fact, He loves you, with an infinite love.”
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Pictures off cell phones
Hey has anyone ever printed a picture off their cell phone?....dumb question I know, but do they turn out?!! or are they too small to print a 4 x 6?
Hey, Annalee, I can't read your blog very well with the yellow print. Does anyone else have this problem? You might want to change it to something darker. Hey, it was fun to go with you and Aub today and to see everyone at the airport. We definitely need to do our peds!... SOON!
1 comment:
Hey, Annalee,
I can't read your blog very well with the yellow print. Does anyone else have this problem? You might want to change it to something darker. Hey, it was fun to go with you and Aub today and to see everyone at the airport. We definitely need to do our peds!... SOON!
Post a Comment