Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I got tagged by Amy Dayton, who I haven't seen in way too long! :) That is the great thing about blogs and staying connected.First one:Post these rules on your blog.

List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys

1. Bathing my little girl... she loves the bath!!
2. Laughing with Jake, there is nothing more fun!!
3. Spending time with my family, doing anything or nothing.

3 Fears
1. Disapointment
2. Being a hypocrit.
3. failing in life as a wife and mother.

3 Goals
1. Lose more than just the baby weight...seeing that that is already gone!!
2. Go to the Temple more
3. Not be so ornery to Jake when I don't get enough sleep!

3 Obsessions/collections
1. I collect a lot of things (I am kind of a pack rat, thanks dad!!)
2. I don't know if this is an obsession, maybe more of a pet pieve, but I hate when the door is slightly open. JUST SHUT IT ALL THE WAY!!
3. Blogging.

About Me
1. I love to go boating, but I haven't been in who knows how long.
2. I love to camp, tent trailer, under the stars...bring it on!!
3. I love being a new mom!

Second one:Rules:Each player answers the questions themselves.At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

Ten years ago…
1. I I was in high school, I can't believe it's been ten years already! crazy
2. I was 17 and was looking forward to the end of the school year.
3. I went to Europe for the first time.
4. I worked at Zuka Juice and thought it was the best job ever!!
5. I don't think I owned a car at that time!!

Five things on today’s “to do” list…
1. Feed Avery
2. Change Avery's cute butt
3. Bathe Avery
4. Bathe myself
5. maybe fix dinner.....man do I have a life or what!!

Five snacks I enjoy…
1. Cookie dough
2. sugary candy
3. chewy granola bars
4. chocolate with peanut butter
5. chips and salsa

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire...
1. Definitely go shopping
2. Have a little plastic surgery, nothing too fake
3. Invest so my hubby doesn't have to work
4. Travel
5. buy our dream house, although I really love my house now

Five places I have lived
1. Riverton, UT
2. Sandy, UT
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Orem, UT
5. back to Riverton, UT ...I think I need to get out a little!!

The 5 people I tag are: anyone who wants to do it!!

2 comments:

Shantelle said...

So fun to read your tag. How is Avery doing? Post more pics - I want to see that darling girl! And one of these days we'll have to start hanging out so our girls can be friends! Not many babies over here where we live.

Becky Johnson said...

I cant believe you have lost the baby weight already! That gives me hope. haha. Man, I really need to come see you and Avery. I suck!