So this weekend we went and picked up our little puppy. She is so stinking cute, but I don't know that I remember Dakota being such a pain in the butt!!! Maybe it is because now I have a baby and now feel like I have two! The first two nights were really rough and I am pretty sure I don't do well with no sleep. It has been a little exhausting because Avery is scared of her and doesn't want to get down and play on the floor. I kind of don't blame her because as soon as she starts to crawl Zoey attacks her. She just licks her face but Avery hates it! (I hate that too!!) Anyway, we did name her Zoey and here is her pic!
“No matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you. In fact, He loves you, with an infinite love.”
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I think we might be crazy!!!
So this weekend we went and picked up our little puppy. She is so stinking cute, but I don't know that I remember Dakota being such a pain in the butt!!! Maybe it is because now I have a baby and now feel like I have two! The first two nights were really rough and I am pretty sure I don't do well with no sleep. It has been a little exhausting because Avery is scared of her and doesn't want to get down and play on the floor. I kind of don't blame her because as soon as she starts to crawl Zoey attacks her. She just licks her face but Avery hates it! (I hate that too!!) Anyway, we did name her Zoey and here is her pic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
oh my gosh!! She is sooo dang cute! Man, you have your work cut out for you...but I am totally jealous. We need to come over and meet the new pup.
She is darling! How fun!
wow! you really did it. She is darling, role up your sleeves and hunker down for the duration. I think it is good spring is here. You will have a lot of fun with that cute puppy! My new grandpup!
Congrats on your new puppy! She is adorable! Hopefully Avery will come around soon. My kids love the dog, so it makes me glad I got one when they were young, so they wouldn't be afraid. I'm sure the puppy thing is wearing you out! I don't know if I would have a lot of patience getting up with a puppy at night. Diggy woke me up at 3 am the other day to go to the bathroom and I was so annoyed. Then I saw some vomit in the back yard in the morning. At least my dog is nice enough to go outside to throw up, right?? There is always an adjustment period, then you guys will get your routine down. Take care!!
What a cute puppy! She looks adorable! I am sure the first nights are the hardest, but hopefully she will get into a routine soon.
Those are some dang cute pictures of Zoey. Glad it's you, not me, but happy the kids could enjoy her for a little bit tonight! Thanks for coming. It was great to visit, and I think John was happy!
You are crazy!! If Ryker didn't love Mayzee so much I'd give her away. I'm not loving what a pain in the butt dogs are. Zoey is very cute though! Good luck.
She is sooo cute. Now you have two cute babies!!
Well~~~you haven't been blogging much~~~so it's obvious where you're spending your time now!
Im glad you found a little one. I LOVED our Vizsla (spelling?) growing up. I miss her.
I hope all is well with you :)
Post a Comment