Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Is your family as crazy as mine?!

I'm a little late in posting this, but here it is anyway. A couple weekends ago we went out with my brother and his date, and my sisters and their husbands. I don't know about you but life would be so boring without them. They all have their funny personalities and if you didn't know us you probably would think that we have some major issues!! We probably do, but we are all we've got. I'm pretty lucky to have such great sisters and brother who I am friends with. I am so blessed and am so grateful for each of them. We missed Aub and Ang, but hopefully they will come with us the next time. I am so grateful that families are forever....it's great isn't it?!!



When you set the timer on my camera it takes three pictures! It's kind of like you are in a photo shoot!!! ;)

Sam, tell Jessica that she was a great sport in coming with all of us crazies!

No comments: