Yesterday, my cute friends Ashlee and Carlynn and all our kids went to the Wheeler Farm. Avery LOVES animals and it was so fun to watch her. She is usually glued to my hip, but there she ran off like she was on top of the world. We had a nice little picnic next to a stream. It was nice to get out and do something, although it was a little toasty! We we all a "glistening" just a little!
*I am really bummed, half of the pictures I took didn't transfer over, and of course the one time I erase my card I loose them. I hate technology sometimes!!
*I am really bummed, half of the pictures I took didn't transfer over, and of course the one time I erase my card I loose them. I hate technology sometimes!!
1 comment:
Avery looks so much like you when you were little - so cute? Love you~~
Post a Comment