Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jake turns 30!!!





Jake turned 30 this year! I can't believe it!! I know I keep saying how fast time goes, but I remember like it was yesterday, thinking 25 was soooo old! and here we are 30!! It's crazy. I don't feel like I'm that 29 year old, although when I look at those 20 year olds, they just seem SO young!! Anyway, Jake is studying for the CPA exam on the 24th, so celebrating his birthday was sort of a challenge. His birthday fell on Thursday, so we decided to celebrate Friday night. On Thursday, Avery and I went down town and had lunch with Jake. I really enjoy doing that. It is so simple, but to share an hour during the day (instead of at night) was quite fulfilling. Then on Friday night we had friends and family come and have homemade cake and ice cream, and not to toot my own horn, but the ice cream was DELISH!! Ü I know Jake hates being the center of attention, but it was fun to have people over and just chat and laugh. Thanks everyone who came to celebrate this milestone in Jake's life!!


Happy Birthday Jake! I love you to pieces!

No comments: