Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day at the Park!

Johnny was seriously so excited to be there! He was cracking me up with all of his giggles!!!
Let me out! Let me out!!!
There is a picture of a "barber" that has a bald head and mustache, Avery kept saying "nice, nice" to Haddie so that Haddie would touch him!! She did it several times!
So, I had thought that school had started for most kids, but after going to this park in West Jordan with my sister and her kids....I thought otherwise!! There must have been a group or something because all the little kids were wearing lanyards and it was slightly crazy! It was such a fun park! I know Johnny and Mikaylee loved it! It was a little too big for Avers and Haddie, but they still had a good time, in the heat and all!! Rosy cheeks everywhere!

No comments: