Beckee, my sister, invited Avery and I to tag along and go up to This is the Place Park and since it was free family day, who could resist?!! (and NO one did either!!!) There were a ton of people but it was so fun! (I used to not want to take Avery to crowded places because it gives me anxiety, but I have learned (I'm not sure how) to just go with the flow and it has actually paid off. Avery has enjoyed doing different things, and I have enjoyed watching her grow). They had arts and crafts. They had booths where you could play games and win prizes, they had a petting zoo, and a place where you could ride a horse, or pony. It was a little toasty, but it was fun to take Avery there and let her and her cousins play! Thanks for the invite Beck! We had a blast!!
**Avery and Haddie are exactly 5 months apart, and for the most part (if Avery isn't tired) they get a long pretty well! Avery LOVES to give Haddie "mooches", but Haddie doesn't always want a mooch!! They are constantly kissing eachother!! It's pretty cute! Whenever Avery sees Haddie, she squeels with excitement!
No comments:
Post a Comment