Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snowmobiling


This is how I  remember my childhood at my grandma's in the winter. I also remember coming in from sledding and our clothes drenched from the snow, wrapping up in a blanket, while my grandma threw our clothes in the dryer, while we drank hot chocolate and sat by the fire. What fun memories!

My two little snow bunnies!





Zoey LOVES the snow! It was about as deep as she is high!

Beckee called me and told me they were going up to my grandma's to go snowmobiling. We did this A LOT growing up and we loved it! I jumped at the chance to give that same experience to Avery. Avery probably only spent 20 minutes outside as the car temperature gauge read 21 degrees, but she LOVED the snowmobile! Ben took her and Haddie around and Avery had this big cheesy grin the whole time! She rode on the sled with Johnny, but wasn't quite a fan. She told me it was "scary". Thanks Ben for entertaining my kid and dog!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Lisa said...

It looks like you had a fun time!