Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve

Still awake at 12:00 A.M.!! And happy! weird!
Who knew my letterman's jacket that I got as a junior in High school would fit Jake!!



My cute friend and her husband, Matt and Becca Hyer
Okay, these pictures are awful of me, but it is what it is! We went to our neighbors house and had an 80's murder mystery for New Year's Eve. The kids were invited and it turned out so fun! Jake really didn't want to go. We ran into the couple at Walmart and they asked if we were going to come, and I hurriedly told them yes we were!! Jake wasn't very happy seeing that we had just talked about it twenty minutes prior and he really didn't want to go, but secretly I really did, so I jumped at the chance to RSVP!! (I'm such a nice wife aren't I?!) It was so funny and so retarded that it was so fun! What on earth were we thinking in the 80's?!!??! SOOOOO UGLY!!!!!! The kids were also having a party of their own downstairs! They had food, a movie, and Avery's favorite, a disco ball and music! I'm surprised but she lasted until we went home at 12:30 am! Anyway, we enjoyed it and Jake admitted he had fun as well!! Happy New Year's! Here's to the new year!!

2 comments:

Becker Family said...

Am I missing something? I don't see you in any of those pictures! And you ran out of space on your blog??

Annie said...

ok this is so wierd. I know Matt and Becca Hyer...kind of. One of my best friends from childhood is Katy Hyer, Matt's little sis. Small world!