Monday, January 31, 2011

Discovery Gateway



Making new friends at the cash register. She played on this thing for probably 20 minutes!!

Ashlee joining in on the fun!!

I love the mysterious eyes peaking over the table!

She wasn't really quite sure about the noise the Helicopter made! I think she thought she really was going to take off!



...And of course, she had to play some music!
Last year, we bought a Discovery Gateway pass for Avery and I. Unfortunately, it expired January 31st, so we had to go make the last of it! I think Avery spent most of her time in the Market, "It's Double coupon day at the Market", a girl after my own heart!!

Thanks Ash, Karmindy, and Kaleb for coming and playing with us! What a fun day!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Um, that picture of myself posing should be removed from your blog. I look like a freaking cow! Really motivated me to work out twice as long today! :) Thanks for inviting us! We have so much fun with you girls! love you my friend!