So, my laptop with all my pictures decided it doesn't want to turn on anymore so I'll have to catch up with those pictures later. I wanted to write just some random things down so I wouldn't forget.
When we first brought Rylee home and she would cry, Avery would go and try to soothe her and if all her tactics didn't work, she would say "Do you want your Mom?!" So cute.
Avery is so tender hearted. Jake had two weeks off this month and the day he went back to work she woke up and asked "Where's mah dad?" and I told her he went to work and her response was, "oh man!" She loves her dad!
Avery also tells me I look beautiful. If there was ever a day that I felt crappy about myself, just put yourself together and walk past Avery and she will tell you "you look beautiful mom". She is my sweetheart. We were at a shower for my cousin at my mom's last night and she noticed that my mom had gotten a hair cut and said "your hair looks pretty grandma". Nothing gets by her!
I really wished that I could remember everything she says, because most of the time I end up laughing. On Sunday, she came up the stairs looking at her hand all distraught. When I asked her what was wrong her reply was "mah hand hurts, it's hungry"!! I about lost it! I don't know if her stomach hurt because it was hungry, but she definitely thought her hand hurt!
Avery always tells me that Rylee is "so tute and so tiny"!
Avery LOVES gum, she loves ice cream, loves her dad, she hates chocolate and meat. She loves to take bubble baths and loves to come to activity days with me and hang out with the girls.
Avery is the biggest tease, apparently she was pretending to have a microphone and dancing, when my dad turned around, she says "I'm just teasing you grandpa!" She is definitely my little performer! She loves dance and loves to watch herself in the mirror, or anything reflective for that matter (i.e. the fireplace, dishwasher, or oven.)
I asked Avery back in April, when I missed a couple dance weeks how it went. Her response was "the teacher said 'I'm proud of you". She is terrified to go down the slide into the foam pit, but apparently this was the week she did it and the teacher was so proud!
Rylee is growing and is so funny. I don't know what it is, but whenever I take her diaper off, she poops and she pushes so hard that sometimes she pees. Well today I was changing her and talking to Jake on the phone, trying to catch the LONG snake-like poop that always graces us with its presence and I guess she pushed so hard she peed but it wasn't like a normal girl pee, it didn't just go straight down....it SHOT me! My leg was soaked! It was so funny!! I've never been peed on!
No comments:
Post a Comment