Wednesday, May 8, 2013

9 Years of Bliss!

We celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary this year. It's so fun to think of where we have come and where life is going to take us. Life is so great. I am so blessed to have such a cute little family. Jake and I went downtown and stayed at the Grand America. Bruce and Jan stayed at our house and watched the girls. Can I just tell you that I married such a great guy?! I'm sure I don't tell him enough, but I love to be with him. We laugh and be goofy and it's so much fun. I love to be with him. Jake makes it about me when we go out and honestly who doesn't like that?! ;) He makes sure that it's what I want to do, rather than what he wants. He truly is my knight in shining armor. I couldn't ask for better. I love you Jakey!! Happy Anniversary!

No comments: