Monday, June 16, 2014

Summertime!

My girls absolutely love their uncle Josh. While living here, we have told them that his room is off limits. They need to respect his space, since we have totally taken over everything else. Well...we were coming in from running errands and I could hear Rylee from down the hall...I take a peak and sure enough, she had run straight into his room and snuggled up to him. It was seriously the cutest. I am sure grateful to him. 

Bon voyage! Shey and Aubrey decided that they needed to move to Texas...lame. So we had a going away party. We had a bounce house and a bbq. We sure are going to miss them!

This was the result of the bounce house. Rylee head butted her and this was the result... poor girl!




I love when Avery smiles like this! 
We love going to the zoo! The pass makes it so nice we can just go and have fun! Kelli and Clara came with us!





I was a second too late, Rylee had her hand on Clara's back showing her the seals! 




Riding the train!
I love this picture...I love the quote "you brought me into the world, now let me show you MY world"
First ride on the carousel! 

No comments: