Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas!!

Avery with Santa!!

Olsen annual gingerbread houses!! Thanks mom!!
So, I'm not really sure why this year has felt more stressful than other years. Maybe because there has been more going on all at the same time...who knows! The parties have been fun and Jake has actually gotten more into them this year which has made it more fun for me too!
Jaymie threw an ugly sweater party which turned out so nice! We did fondue and had a smoked turkey which was amazing!! As we were leaving Jake was laughing and telling me that my sisters are so funny. I asked him what he meant (which I could only imagine! You let Beckee lose and she cracks herself up, which is sooo funny!) He said that Beckee asked Jaymie to ask her what she was doing, and her reply was (as she is eating fondue) "I am fonduing what are you doing?" and then cracks up!! I can totally see her doing that! She is hysterical! (just ask her!!) Just kidding, I love that she can let her hair down and just be her! It was so fun to be with them. Here is a picture of my family's beautiful sweaters! Thanks Aubrey for letting Jake wear yours!!


This past Sunday we had our annual cousin Christmas party. It ended up at our house this year and I was surprised to see that all 50 of us could fit in our basement!! I look forward to the craziness every year and I think the rest of the cousins do too!! (I'm not sure what all those circles are!! They look like dust!?! gross!!)







2 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

I cant believe I have never been in your house. I need to come check it out sometime. I bet Christmas is going to be SO fun with Avery this year. She is such a doll. I am thinking she looks like Jake, but she kind of doesnt look like either of you. Milk man?? hehe. JK. by the way, I love Jake's sweater! It is TOTALLY hideous. haha. Hope you guys have a happy holiday. Love ya

Becker Family said...

Are you giving all my funny jokes away? I should go work for Laffy Taffy, I'm so funny... :) JK Hey, I need a copy of that gingerbread house picture and the one of our family in your basement. See ya Wednesday!!