“No matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you. In fact, He loves you, with an infinite love.”
Monday, December 29, 2008
Tis the Season...
Christmas was so fun this year. I know Avery is still too little to realize what was going on, but it was fun to get excited with her. She learned how to roll on Christmas Eve (which I am sad, I want her to stay little!!) and it was so funny cause Jake and I got all excited and were clapping and apparently we scared her because her bottom lip turned upside down and she started to cry! We were just so excited!!
Christmas Eve we spent at my mom's house. We kind of got off to a late start, but once everyone got off of work we sat down for a delicious meal! It was so yummy! I think we all ate way too much! We then opened gifts. After the mess of wrapping paper we went down to watch the Reflections of Christ...amazing if you haven't seen it. The music and pictures are beautiful! and of course the nativity! Our Nativity is always interesting...we never miss having the essentials, Mary, Joseph, and Jesus, but there are always some extras that we aren't really sure what they are!! It is fun though and we all have a good time. Thanks for all the nice gifts and the partay!!
Christmas morning was fun too! Jake's parents had come down from Idaho and were staying with Josh. Every year their family comes over for breakfast so they came over around 7. I was not quite ready to get up but was excited for Avery!! We opened presents and it was so fun to watch Avery! I didn't think she would get into it as much as she did! She wasn't that thrilled about the clothes we got her, but she was so excited for all the toys! She loved it!! It was so fun to watch her! In all Christmas was a success and I am secretly thankful it's over! It was fun, but it seems like it is always crazy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us. I loved the pics!! How fun to have Avery on Christmas!! It looks like she wants that bow more than the present, though. SO precious!
Such cute Pics! Christmas is so much more fun with a kiddo! So good to hang out the other night! We love you guys, glad you had a great christmas!
Ok. I am laughing at your post of 100 things you've done. The mormonads and the speeding motorcycle! Funny!
Post a Comment