So for mother's day last year, all of us kids got my mom a gift certificate to go get a pedicure. She loves her feet rubbed so we thought it was a good idea. Well, we are lame and it has taken us until now to all go and get one. It was so fun to be with eveyrone and be pampered. I don't know if I am getting older or what, but I love to give gifts that make a memory. I guess I figure the gift lasts longer, who knows. I know that totally sounds lame, and not that I got to be in on the fun, but it was so fun just to have a girls day out with my mom and sisters. After we all got finished with cute toes, we headed over to Neilsen's Custard. YUM! It was kind of a cold day, but who could resist concrete! Anyway, thanks ya'll for the fun day!
1, 2, 3, say cheese!! (who says cheese when they are just feet!!??!)
5 comments:
Um, where are the pictures? :)
Love the pictures. It is so neat that all you girls still live close by and have fun together. Makes me miss my sisters :( I love that Jaymie said cheese on the feet picture.
I think it is great that you can all go out and have a good time together! These are times that you will all remember. Your feet look fabulous!
Pam
Love that picture of Jaym! That's a classic!
How fun- you guys are so cute! I'm also jealous that you got to escape to the sun in moab. Lucky! Thanks for the baby advice- we desperately need it!
Post a Comment