Monday, November 1, 2010

Look at what my MUMMY made me eat!....

If any of you know my mom, she is very thoughtful and very kind hearted, but I think she slightly has a dark side as well! She wanted to make a halloween dinner just to watch the grandkids (and Sam) all lose their appetite because of what we were eating! It was so fun and has been a tradition for the past couple of years. Some things look really gross but taste good, you just can't look at it going in! Funny how our minds play a huge roll in what we think tastes good and what we think doesn't. My little Nephew, Johnny probably had the worst time eating. He is always asking if its real or what it is made out of....I secretly wanted to know too!! Thanks mom for the fun night!



 And there were spiders in our salad!

 Jell-O worms!

 English Mummy pizzas and draculas blood with eyeballs


 Avery digging into her "coagulated blood" and "worms"!

 Hadley, not having anything to do with the "worms"!!

 Cat litter dessert! MMmmm!

 
The cutest Wookie and puppy I've ever seen!!



Johnny striking poses while we were taking pictures!! It was so funny!!

It was such a horrible night with rain and wind and cold, and we have been celebrating Halloween what seems to be all month long so we opted out of trick or treating. I know, we are such lame parents. We didn't even dress Avery up! I figured she was dressed up for the Trunk or Treat and she also dressed up the day before and went Trick or Treating at Jake's work. What 2 year old knows the difference and I wasn't about to take her out in the freezing blowing rain!! Instead, we stayed home and my dad so badly wanted to play a game of some sort. He is so funny! I am going to have to post the video I took of him trying to get us to play his lame game! It was sort of a concentration game but his beat kept changing because he kept forgetting! It was so funny! What a fun Halloween. I am glad we survived and now it's time to look forward to Thanksgiving!! Yay for turkey!! MMmmmm.

2 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween, and congrats on the new niece!

Karilee said...

THe fun part is seeing all of you get so grossed out! NO, I would not feed you real eyeballs!