My cute Rylee tried to climb out of her crib this morning, and she is fearless. I'm sure she would have fallen on her head if I hadn't changed her crib to a bed. She is such a stinker, she won't smile or look at me while I take her picture! She was totally excited. The only thing that I was going to do different than what we did with Avery....was that I put a lock on the outside of her room. I don't like the fact that she could be wandering around the house in the middle of the night and I not know about it. And she would wake up every two hours and come out. I was not going to have that. So, now we lock her and she actually does much better. She fights it for maybe 30 seconds and then goes and gets in her bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment